I promised you this recipe, so here it is! And we WILL be putting it to the Northern Minnesota backwoods test! Zach, Beast, and I look forward to following up with our honest results…
- 1 ounce of vodka
- 2 ounces of water
- 10 drops of Purification essential oil
- 5 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops of Cedarwood essential oil
- 2-3 drops of Geranium essential oil
- 1 drop of Basil essential oil
- 1 drop of Lemongrass essential oil
- 1 drop of Oregano essential oil
- Add vodka to spray bottle.
- Add essential oils.
- Add water.
- Shake to mix.
- Use as needed on the whole family and enjoy using a toxic free alternative to the nasty products containing DEET. Suggested to spray often and in skin creases like elbows, ankles, wrists, and neck.
Watch a Video:
To show you how simple this recipe is to make, watch a video of me making it on Facebook or YouTube.
Ditch and Switch:
There are so many healthy benefits from making the switch and using the natural ingredients used in this simple recipe. You are going to save loads of money this way. And you won’t be exposing yourself, family, or furry friends to the toxic chemicals that are in your pricey, conventional personal care products.
I’m so glad I’m able to share my wellness journey with you, one recipe or testimonial at a time. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions, and how I can continue to help!
How to get started?
If you want to know how I got started using essential oils to increase my overall wellness or how you can improve your own wellness journey, start here.
Sending love and wishing you Happy and Healthy Trails!