This one is for all my brunette babes….
Please do yourself a favor and trash the conventional dry shampoos in your bathroom cupboards. They are full of toxic chemical ingredients, like butane, propane, and synthetic fragrances. Stop giving yourself chemical headaches and exposing your loved ones to toxic chemicals by spraying them in your home and hair. This recipe is so simple, just give it a try.
- Equal parts Cocoa Powder (Blondies can leave this ingredient out) and
- Arrowroot Powder (or Corn Starch)
- drops of your favorite essential oils
- I use a 2 ounce glass jar.
- Add the ingredients.
- Shake it up or stir.
- To apply, I use an extra oiling brush I found in the kitchen, but another great way is using a cosmetic blush brush.
- Enjoy fresh looking and smelling hair without chemical consequences!
Again, thank you for letting me share this recipe with you. This is me, sending my love to you and your families.
Watch a Video:
Ditch and Switch:
There are so many healthy benefits from making the switch and using the natural ingredients used in this simple recipe. You are going to save loads of money this way. And you won’t be exposing yourself to the toxic chemicals that are in your pricey, conventional dry shampoos. So why not?!
I’m so glad I’m able to share my wellness journey with you, one recipe at a time. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions, and how I can continue to help!
How to get Started?
If you want to know how I got started using essential oils to increase my overall wellness or how you can improve your own wellness journey, start here.
Wishing you Happy and Healthy Trails…